So, you want a new blog, splash page, logo, or website? Well, you came to the right place! Let me walk you through our process.

First, check the "My Services" tab to see when I am booked until. If that time frame looks good to you, go ahead and purchase your services right there. (Payment is required to hold your place in line.)

Next, I will email you with a start date, which is the day we will begin work on your project, and I will also send you a questionnaire to fill out so I know what you are looking for.
Then, once your start date is here, we will begin work on your project. I will then send you proofs of design ideas and we will tweak them until you are satisfied!

That's it! If you have any questions, please click the "Contact Me" button. I look forward to working with you soon!
--Nikki